Battery charger DSE 9702 - 12V - 5A
Permanently connected to battery
It can be chassis or DIN rail mounted.
Includes a front LED indicator to identify network failures or overloads
Política de seguridad High quality 100% original products.
Delivery Policy Express shipping 24/48 hours
DSE 9702 battery charger - 12V - 5A
* replaces DSE 9130
Battery chargers for generator sets are very necessary to ensure that the batteries next to the engine are perfectly charged. In this way, the generator set will not suffer any kind of inconvenience once it is to be started, regardless of how long it has been disconnected.
The DSE 9702 - 12V - 5A Battery Charger has technical characteristics that allow it to function very well.
These are the following:
• Supply voltage range: 90V to 305VAC.
• Working frequency: 48Hz to 64Hz. Output voltage: 12VDC to 13.7VDC. Output current: 5A.
• Ripple and noise: <1%.
• Efficiency: 80%.
• Protections: Reverse polarity, over current and short circuit.
• Dimensions: 136X140X63 mm.
• Weight: 0.56Kg.
• Others: Voltage-free maneuvering relay.
• Forced fast charging.
• Maximum current during the recovery phase.
• Float mode, when charging has been completed.
• Automatic clearing of alarms after fault elimination.
BS EN 61000-6-2 EMC.
• Generic immunity standard for Industrial Environment
BS EN 61000-6-4 EMC.
• Generic emission standard for Industrial Environment.
Be the first to ask a question about this product!